A residential deck is a great place to have a cup of coffee with friends or just relax when you are feeling stressed. It can serve a variety of purposes, from being a recreational area for kids to housing a potted garden. However, no matter what you use it for, this part of your property would require a railing. Modern deck railing kits for stairs are extremely versatile in terms of materials and designs, so you need to consider your options carefully.
The main functions performed by prefab deck railing:
· safer use of the terrace if the terrace is elevated above the ground;
· zoning of the area, creation of comfortable and secluded zones;
· ornamental element;
· the base for additional accessories: lamps, planters;
· protect from the wind (e.g. high glass screens or trellises);
· need to hide from prying eyes.
The first thing that comes to mind when most people start thinking about deck boards is wood. However, this is hardly a practical choice, especially when it comes to composite deck railing kits in Toronto, where the weather can be very demanding.
Even the best wood cannot withstand the elements, and this material is very expensive. Therefore, this option is not cost-effective. Metal and glass deck railing kits, on the other hand, will please you with their attractive appearance and long lasting service life.
The cost of metal deck railing kits varies greatly depending on the complexity of the design and the type of metal used. Aluminum is a great choice for modern decks because it looks quite futuristic and is rust-proof. Iron and stainless steel can also be incorporated into some modern designs. The experts at Art Metal Workshop will be happy to help you create the perfect modern railing for your deck, from design to installation of the system. These aluminum deck railing kits will delight you for years to come. Plus, metal rails don’t require complicated maintenance.
When choosing a material for a fence, several circumstances are taken into consideration:
· the availability and cost of the material;
· the weight and strength of the future fence;
· compliance with the overall architectural design of the house and site;
· performance characteristics: service life, ability to maintain and repair.
Metal deck railings are a fairly common option for several reasons:
· Durability. The durability of an aluminum profile, stainless steel, or combination of rail brackets is decades old. These metals are not susceptible to corrosion, which is ideal for outdoor use.
· Reliability. A person of any build can lean on the metal deck rail kit without fear that the fence will not withstand the load.
· Practicality. Metal deck railings are easy to produce and install and do not require special care.
· Variety. It is easy to make any form of fence out of metal. Metal parts can easily and elegantly be combined with other materials. For example, tempered glass can be used as a filling element for a metal patio fence. Such protection is convenient in a house with small children.
Whether it’s deck, porch, or stair kit designs, you must remember that there are specific building codes that must be obeyed. Toronto building officials must approve of your plans before you can bring them to life, so you should always consult an experienced service to help you create a railing that would both comply with the rules and look attractive.
The variety depends mainly on the decor of the main elements and their harmonious combination. You can come up with a unique design, combining different materials and patterns. Art Metal will implement any idea!
Filling the space in the frame of open rails can be:
· vertical (a striking example is balusters, fixed between the base and railing);
· horizontal (when the slats are placed between the posts parallel to the floor, where the upper slat can be a handhold)
· crossed (when the filling parts cross each other to form a pattern, reinforcing or reducing the possibility of penetration between them);
· combined (when the filling between the posts alternates depending on the artistic design or design features of the deck).
Innovation is our strongest suit when it comes to Toronto deck railings. Our top priority is satisfied customers and quality products. Art Metal is the most trusted name when it comes to railing fabrication and installation, so it’s smart to have our work on your project.
The process begins with the design we will work on. We have a catalog in which you can find our latest designs. It is regularly updated to reflect the latest ideas. If you can’t find anything you like, you can work closely with our in-house designers to come up with something unique. Otherwise, we can also work with an existing design. So you can be sure that any idea you have will come to fruition. We are ready to experiment and are constantly developing to delight our customers with chic products.
After that, production begins. We use only the highest quality materials to guarantee the longevity of the products and the safety of their owners. In doing so, specialists use state-of-the-art precision equipment. All products are inspected by experts before they are shipped to ensure that only the best quality comes out of our workshop.
Installation with delivery comes next. Our deck railings are not only a beautiful work of art but also functional. We guarantee a reliable installation that will keep homeowners safe.
Call Art Metal at 416-848-4588 for more information. Our operators will be happy to answer all of your questions. Your idea will be engineered as quickly as possible!