Sometimes we want to hide from prying eyes on a cozy patio after a day at work or spend a quiet family weekend in the garden near the house. However, for the sake of privacy, we do not want to sacrifice our zone of outdoor space on our sites, fencing off some areas with bulky capital fences.
In this case, an outdoor privacy screen can help. Such designs do not take up much space and serve more of a decorative role. They perfectly cope with the task of creating coziness and protection from unwanted glances.
First of all, people buy protective screens to ensure their privacy. The fence is not always able to solve the problem. Firstly, it visually reduces the territory and deprives the yard of natural ventilation. Secondly, if you are renting, the property owner may be against installing solid structures on the site.
1. Create a cozy, private environment.
Whether it’s your backyard, garden, gazebo, patio or balcony, you want to keep everything that happens there private. You can gather in rowdy groups for barbecues, enjoy each other’s company, or teach your baby their first steps. Your neighbors don’t need to know about it all. Of course, you can have a wonderful relationship with them – visiting each other, wishing each other Merry Christmas and Thanksgiving. Hanging out with friends over a glass of wine is better without witnesses.
2. Add some flair to the exterior.
Outdoor privacy screen design is not limited to a combination of longitudinal or transverse slats, as is often the case with solid fences. Cast screens without any ornamentation are rarely seen as well. Therefore, such products can become a center of the composition in your backyard. Placed on your balcony, it will be a great element of building facade.
Another advantage is the wide variety of available designs of protective screens. You can choose the one that meets all your needs. Are fine details and carved patterns important to you? Maybe fewer holes for maximum shading? The modern laser steel cutting machine we use in our production facility can handle any challenge!
3. Create an optimum microclimate
With decorative outdoor privacy screens, you can hide from prying eyes without disturbing the natural ventilation of your area. In addition, the light and compact construction can be placed to protect yourself, your plants, and your outdoor furniture from the damaging effects of UV light.
Want to install a privacy panel? It remains to decide what material to choose. Nowadays, different registered trademarks offer many options – metal, fabric, wood, and even bamboo. We offer panels made of metal, as well as combinations of materials.
We agree a decorative function can be performed only by cloth screens. Also, bamboo products can add a certain zest to the yard or garden. When it comes to functionality, such materials are significantly inferior to metal and wood.
Why focus on metal and combined screens?
1. High durability of decorative metal panels. It is not afraid of falls and any weather, from wind gusts to downpours and freezing temperatures.
2. Maneuverability and easy installation. So you can enjoy the shade from the screen in the chaise lounge by the pool until lunchtime and move it to the flower bed in the afternoon to protect the flowers from the sunlight.
3. Cost-effectiveness. Outdoor privacy screens — an affordable alternative to permanent fences. Prices for such structures are below. Thanks to their durability, you do not have to change them often. This will reduce costs even more. Add to this the ease of maintenance inside or outside the house and the possibility of self-installation – the financial benefits are obvious.
4. Any design is available. Plant motifs, geometric designs, or lattice screens for privacy — whichever option you prefer, they are all possible. After all, we use advanced technology and equipment in our work.
Let’s talk in detail about what privacy wall ideas our company has to offer.
– Metal — any design of the customer’s choice (ornaments, grating, images, inscriptions).
– Combined (metal and wood) — we can make a wooden frame and place a carved metal panel inside the screen. Or simply complement the metal screen with wooden details.
– CNC laser cut.
– Frosted glass.
– Perforated sheet metal, solid sheet metal, welded wire.
– Deck privacy screen;
– Balcony privacy screen;
– Backyard & garden privacy screens;
– Fence privacy screens;
– Patio privacy screens;
– Privacy screens for pergola, gazebos, hot tubs.
Regardless of the screen location, if you need to enclose a large area, you can order composite privacy screens. These solutions are even more functional and look more like solid structures. At the same time, they remain mobile and easy to install.
You get more than just a privacy wall when you buy a panel from us. After all, Art Metal is:
– Quality service. We manufacture screens, and if necessary, we also deliver and assemble the construction.
– Individual approach. We can bring to life any neighbors privacy screen idea and select a combination of materials that best fits into the surrounding landscape and accentuate the style of your home.
– Wholesale and retail sales. We value each client, whether it will be an order for one screen or a wholesale supply for the construction hypermarket.
Want to fully experience the expression “My home is my castle”? Hurry up and order decorative outdoor privacy screens from Art Metal — ensure your comfort, convenience, and privacy.
Contact our manager right now and get a comprehensive consultation!
What type of screen is best for privacy?
For privacy, it is best to use metal privacy screens, where wooden elements are possible. Such screens are solid and durable. And at the same time, they are easy to use and can be installed on your own.
What can I use as an outdoor privacy screen?
As outdoor privacy screens, carved metal panels with optional wood elements are used. You can purchase composite privacy screens if a large area needs to be hidden from view.
How do I block out my Neighbours view?
You can use an outdoor privacy wall to protect your patio, garden, balcony, or pergola from prying eyes from your neighbors. It can have a subtle floral ornament or a futuristic geometric pattern carved into it. Or you can opt for lattice screens for privacy. In any case, such a solution will help create a private environment at home and shelter from the harmful effects of ultraviolet light.
What can I put on my wall for privacy?
The best solution for creating privacy is decorative wall panels. They can be placed not only in the backyard or garden but also on the balcony, patio, gazebo, or even in the hot tub. Such structures will reliably hide anything you want to leave out of sight.