At some point, your home may need an update. For example, to keep up with modern design or refresh your living space. That said, you don’t have to do a major renovation. Often, adding a little interest to a certain area of your home, such as your deck or patio – like installing sturdy patio railing kits.
It doesn’t matter what kind of patio railing ideas you choose – glass, wood, metal, aluminum or iron. After all, all metal railings in a home should serve a common purpose: to keep residents safe and improve the appearance of the home.
In addition, your deck railing should comply with local building codes so you won’t have problems in the future.
Art Metal offers the best glass, wood, metal deck and patio railing! Interested in our products? Call Art Metal at 416-848-4588 to answer your questions!
Railings for patios are installed to make an elevated structure safe by becoming a boundary between the balcony, deck, etc. and the outside space. Patio railings are used more as a privacy screen, showing that this is your area and it is protected. Since patios are usually on the ground, railings are optional, but most Toronto residents order them to finish their patios anyway. That’s why patio railing height is an important consideration.
A patio is a space without walls that can be attached to or separated from a house. Such structures are usually built at ground level, so they don’t officially need a protective railing. However, if you decide to install a deck railing for a glass patio, you will have a wide range of patio railings near me. In this case, you need to comply with basic safety requirements: the railing should not have gaps in which a child’s head can get stuck, patio railings designs should be difficult to pass, etc.
Porch or patio railings are mandatory in the case of building a wooden deck, as it is usually at an elevation, opening the view, for example, from the second floor. Modern deck railings can be made from a variety of materials, but as far as structures are concerned, the safety requirements are more stringent. Patio railing systems are made following state patio railing requirements. You should not skimp on the purchase of such structures. Quality is the key to your safety.
Metal manufacturers are constantly improving their skills and coming up with many designs, ideas and combinations for patio railing. But there are basic types of patio railings:
· Wood is probably the oldest and most classic material for railings of any type. Nowadays, wood posts are usually pressure treated, making wood railing more weather resistant and durable. You can find many different wood railing ideas that will never go out of style.
· Metal deck railing is considered the most durable because metal designs are difficult to break and damage. Options include low-maintenance aluminum, stainless steel, wrought iron, black metal posts, etc. Our experts at Art Metal Workshop apply a special powder coating to each geometric deck railing to increase its resistance to weathering and rust. There are many different metal railing ideas in the workshop available now.
· Glass patio railings are a low-maintenance option if you need to maintain a beautiful look. The range of glass railing patio outdoor designs is huge, including cloudy or frosted, colored and distorted glass. The glass panels pair well with metal inserts and framing.
Patio railing installation consists of several steps:
1. Marking the floor of the terrace with the designation of places of installation of metal poles.
2. Mounting the supporting poles. Metal poles are attached to the floor with bolts or anchors. Also sometimes the method of welding is used, if the floor is prepared with metal-embedded elements.
3. When all the supports are secured to the floor, mount the handrails.
4. A metal deck railing idea with sections is installed between the supports.
5. Additional processing of the finished fence is performed, if necessary.
Art Metal is known in the market of railings and fences for many years. We qualitatively perform the work of designing, manufacturing and installation of cable deck stairs, installation of fences. All work is carried out by highly qualified specialists and deck railing design is made from the best materials.
Advantages of ordering cable railing from Art Metal:
· Openness. You can visit our company, see with your own eyes finished constructions, touch them and check their reliability. Before ordering from our company you can see the level of quality of our work.
· Only high-quality materials. All orders are made from the best materials and pass the strictest quality control, according to all safety standards. We use only modern and professional equipment for craftsman style railing.
· Quality work. All our workers are professionals. Each step of design, fabrication, and installation will be under the strictest supervision. In addition, the work is done in the shortest possible time. Approximately up to 50 square meters per shift.
· Insurance. Working with our company you are insured against unsuccessful purchases. We have a permit to work that affects the safety of capital construction.
Moreover, your railings should also comply with the local patio railing code if you don’t have to have problems in the future. Art Metal offers the best patio and horizontal deck railing ideas from glass, wood, and metal! Interested in our products? Call Art Metal at 416-848-4588 to answer your queries!