Gallery & Ideas
“This company does exceptional work and we are extremely happy with the end product… well made, delivered on time and as quoted, excellent workmanship and very polite and professional crew… we are now looking for another place for more fence work !!!”- Wendy from Vaughan
“I had to install a gate on my drive way leading to my back yard. Contacted Yevginey, who is excellent in his dealings. The gate was installed very professionally and within the expected date. Alex and his colleague did a very good job in installing the gate, very much upto my expectation.”- Deb Chakravorty from Etobicoke
When you hear the term security gate many different images come to mind. There are traditional images of castles, expensive properties as well as gated communities. However, sliding and security gates are more commonly being installed in regular homes and businesses.
Sliding gates and security gates are a great way to provide your property with some additional protection while giving it a new look at the same time. Gone are the days where bulky and difficult to use security gates were your only option. Now there are many different gates to choose from in terms of:
- Style: There are many different gate designs and styles to consider
- Material: Wood, metal, and gates that combine a number of materials in the design
- Functionality: Sliding, swing, automatic, manual. electronic
The purpose of installing gates
There are two primary functions for sliding gates for your home or business:
- For security: Security gates are a great option to create an additional boundary and provide additional protection for your property.
- For aesthetics: Security gates are a great option to complete the fencing around your property and provide an aesthetic appeal that adds to the overall look of your home or business.
Types of sliding and security gates to consider
There are many different types of sliding and security gates that can be installed. Therefore, people need to think about what type of gate they want, and what type of gate is best suited for the style and makeup of their property.
Here are some of the gates for people to consider:
- Sliding gates: Sliding Automatic Gates are great for narrow spaces. They use wheels on a track, can be trackless, and can be either automated or manual.
- Electric gates: An electric gate works in a similar way to a garage door. Home owners use a remote to open and close the gate as they come and go. Also referred to as an electronic gate or power gates, they often cost more money to not only build, but also maintain as electronic parts require more attention.
- Automatic gates: An automatic gate is ideal for properties with a number of cars. Automatic Gates often open automatically through the use of sensors that are commonly placed inside your vehicle.
- Custom gates: Automated gates are available in many different custom options. How they look and function can be catered to the lay of the land on your property.
- Swing gates: Swing gates open from the middle and are often accompanied by pillars on either side of your driveway to complete the look. They can be automatic or manual and are often made from metal.
- Folding gates: These gates are commonly used in retail settings for security. They are placed in front of a standard door to provide additional protection.
- Decorative gates: These gates are commonly used to provide an additional aesthetic appeal for your property and are often custom made, have unique designs, and can be made from many different materials.